Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter and a Birthday

Photos for your viewing pleasure:

When your little sister's birthday falls on Easter and she asks you to take a sister photoshoot, what can you do?


Okay, just for fun, let's compare that picture to Easter 2007:


Gotta love Texas . . .


Look how grown up she is now.  Crazy!


Okay, aside from the hair-in-the-wind beard/mustache, I really like that one.


And then the wind picked up.



Love that last one . . . It's like Cousin It.


I definitely prefer being behind the camera to being in front of the lens.


I was so frustrated because I couldn't get my camera to focus on this little red berry, even with manual focus.  (I'm still in the learning phase.) But this still looks cool focused on the green leaf.


Then we found this ripe berry!


And baby proceeded to eat it.


Almost as good as birthday cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes! I'm so happy you decided to leave a comment.
I read every single one, and just love hearing from you!