I've been following Lauren for quite some time and, guys, I think she's just adorable.
She has this "link-up" thing that she does, which I've wanted to join for quite some time now.
Let's just pause for a moment and comment on how inept Esther is at "social" blogging. I don't have any idea what the purpose is of a "link-up" or if I'm even saying or spelling it correctly, but here we go anyway:
1. I got to work on Saturday morning to find this beauty right out my windshield as I parked my car
2. On Sunday, I dropped everybody off at Camp after church and felt like taking a country drive. I found some tall Pines and could not have been happier.
3. This doesn't look like it should be a highlight of anybody's week...
but when it happened, I knocked on Seth's door and he immediately came to help. It was such a good example of the fantastic community I live in and a reminder that I should be immediately ready to serve others. Even if I can't help them with their flat tires, I can at least make them dinner or something.
4. Speaking of which, this week, my sweet roomie was sick, which was not a highlight, but it did give me a great excuse to get in the kitchen and make some chicken soup. I had a wonderful time listening to Needtobreathe and Phil Wickham, chopping veggies like my life depended on it.
5. A dear dear friend will be leaving camp soon and I've been milking every moment I have left with her close by. We had a lovely night in Bastrop this week and caught this view in a parking lot.
From (1) one parking lot to (5) another parking lot. How's that for full-circle?
1 year ago