Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Regarding the Laundry Hamper

Sister1 explains to Sister2 the allocations for a new 3-compartment laundry hamper.

Sister1:  The middle is delicates.  The right side is lights, which shouldn't be hard to remember since light rhymes with right.  The left side is darks.  You can think of it this way - left is the opposite of right.  Wrong is also the opposite of right.  Wrong can be referred to as the dark side, so you should be able to remember that fairly easily.

Sister2:  Thanks, Barney Fife.

I truly pity you if you cannot understand what is so outrageously funny about this.

1 comment:

  1. :D I'm glad you enjoyed this, although if I remember correctly you were not in on the conversation . . .

    ReplyDelete

Yes! I'm so happy you decided to leave a comment.
I read every single one, and just love hearing from you!