Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Believe it or not, I'm still alive

Well folks, it looks like this new life of mine doesn't leave much time for blogging.

And it's only going to get worse.

Actually, that depends on what you call "worse".  Personally I'm pretty excited about what's coming next.

Working at a Summer Camp, naturally I'm excited that summer is almost here.  When the camps arrive, this place comes alive with an energy and excitement that is just a pure joy.  Don't get me wrong.  There's still plenty of things about my job that stress me out.  It is a job and I am a human after all.  But I'm beyond excited about this summer, regardless of any stress that might befall me.

The bad news is that I've pretty much decided to shut down my blog for the summer.  It just seems to make sense because I'm going to be in between houses and I won't have much room in my schedule for anything other than camp stuff.  Plus, one of my favorite things about the summer is that it's an incredible chance to invest in other girls, something I'm very passionate about.  If I want to invest in the girls all around me, it just doesn't make sense for me to sit staring at a computer screen while they're right there.

So, I'll see you all on the other side of the summer!

1 comment:

  1. Here's hoping that far side of summer does bring the blog back!

    ReplyDelete

Yes! I'm so happy you decided to leave a comment.
I read every single one, and just love hearing from you!