Sunday, October 28, 2012

I couldn't keep this to myself any longer.

This may have just revolutionized the way I look at this phase of my life.

I knew I loved spoken word, but wow.  Just wow.  This hit me so hard when a dear friend showed it to me last weekend.
And it's repeatedly hit me throughout the week, so I decided it was best for me to share it with you guys.

The beginning may be kind of corny (and her name might be kind of corny too), but, man, this girl gets my Jesus-loving, wordsmith's heart:
"I will no longer date, socialize, or communicate with carbon copies of You to appease my boredom or to quench my thirsty desire for attention and short-lived compliments from sorta-kindas..."
"I will no longer get weighed down by so-called friends and family talks about their concern for my biological clock when I serve the Author of time, who is not subject to time, but I am subject to Him.  He has the ability to stop, fast-forward, pause, or rewind at any given time..."

Amen.
That is all, ladies and gentlemen.

(Now go watch it already!)

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, lump in my throat in the library. Waiting with Him is a good wait.

    ReplyDelete

Yes! I'm so happy you decided to leave a comment.
I read every single one, and just love hearing from you!