Wednesday, December 8, 2010

My Birthday!

Pink, Green, and Blue streamers in the kitchen, on the ceiling fan, across my bedroom door
A new watch that shouts "ESTHER!"
Toast and Tea at 7:30 in the morning
Curly hair
So many friends who love me.  I am truly blessed beyond words.
Two "birthday twins" - same year and everything!
Three full "Happy Birthday" songs from three different groups of friends
Sweet birthday cards - homemade and store-bought
Lunch with dear friends and an impromptu photo shoot
A surprise birthday present at work

And Still to Come:
Homemade chili and 5-cup Fruit salad
Wednesday night prayer meeting with my wonderful "extended family"
Marble Slab with my girls
(Yes, I know it's cold outside, but I love my ice cream)
Christmas Great Escape, complete with music.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes! I'm so happy you decided to leave a comment.
I read every single one, and just love hearing from you!