Friday, December 30, 2011

The joke's on you

if you thought I had more than two friends, or any friends whose names start with anything but "A" for that matter.

Ha.  Hahaha.

Don't worry, other friends will be featured on here eventually.

Also, my apologies for the lack of pictures lately.  My computer decided to bow out the weekend before finals week.  With all of my pictures, of course, because I haven't gotten them all backed up online.

Also with my fifty-something-page-work-in-progress thesis, due that Friday, which was not backed up either.

Yeah.  It was a bad weekend.  Then, on Monday, when I went to the Technical Support Center on campus, they had a sign on the door that said they were no longer checking in any more computers.

!!!!!

I may or may not have had a mild freak out in the building, which succeeded in getting the pity of someone who hooked up my computer to a big machine and retrieved the thesis folder for me.  He also assured me that it's only a screen problem, and all my files are safe.

So, despite it all, I did indeed do this

Photobucket

And only got mildly excited about it

Photobucket

Like I said, only mildly excited

Photobucket

The first time I tried to throw my hat, this happened

Photobucket

It got stuck in the tree

Photobucket

A little anticlimactic, if you ask me, but still pretty

Photobucket

So there you have it. I have officially graduated from college without any debt.

Without any money either, so fixing the computer is going to wait for a little while.
Once it's fixed, though, I can guarantee you files will be stored in multiple safe places.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes! I'm so happy you decided to leave a comment.
I read every single one, and just love hearing from you!